Quite apart from the serious – and possibly, devastating – legal-settlement issues, the enlightened municipal and utility operator knows that the efficient operation of the entire system right down to the scheduled replacement of critical assets is what customers expect. And, while your customers might forgive weather-based dangers, they will be less charitable about negligence on the utility or municipality’s part.
By being proactive and knowing the condition of your assets, you can schedule and co-ordinate all replacement and maintenance-related tasks for maximum efficiency. More efficient deployment of resources can significantly reduce and limit your liability.
Asset Condition Assessment
Utility Solutions performs a wide range or condition assessments, including:
- Roads and sidewalks Pavement Condition Index (PCI)
- Wood and concrete utility poles
- Distribution and street lighting systems
- Power systems devices
- Civil structures (e.g. vaults, manholes)
- Infrared inspection
- Underground facilities
- Security and safety components
- Retro-Reflectivity inspection for traffic and warning signs
Our Asset Condition Assessment reports give you much more than data – they offer you and your organization true peace-of-mind.